Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Default WHAT IS autocorrect file, FICE12\1033\MSO.ACLMSO1033.ad,

Well, it should actually be C:\Program Files\Microsoft
Office\Office12\1033\MSO.acl. If you have one with the name in your subject
line, then it is a damaged file and should be removed. In general, however,
..acl files store AutoCorrect entries, and there will be one for each
language (1033 is English).

http://word.mvps.org

"questionhead" wrote in message
over the past few months my computer has slowed considerably and I've
begun
to see errors like this when I go to word documents. I've checked
protect
documents tab but I can't change anything even in the review window. I
can
still do what I need to but this is really getting irritating