Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

Default Is there stationary background for MS Word?

Suzanne does not have a mean streak. I've been accused of that so I know a
mean streak when I see it. (I'm not mean but I can be rather sarcastic and
have a weird sense of humor.) At least Suzanne doesn't hide behind a
pseudonym.

So "Compass"ionate Rose - where's your response to the OP?

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Compass Rose" wrote in message
Suzanne

You have a mean streak. Unfortunately, not all newsgroup posters received
spelling instruction that prevents inadvertant spelling mixups such as
from
this poster. We all know what the poster was trying to ask, and all you
did
was mock her. Shame.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

AFAIK, all backgrounds are stationary.

http://word.mvps.org

"jbrayon" wrote in message
news
For printing letters, is there stationary background?

.