Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman

Default Can I print an envelope without unlocking my document? Slight

On Thu, 23 Feb 2006 20:10:27 -0800, "MoJR"
wrote:

Jay,
The new macro works great. I managed to modify it to include printing my
documents that go with the envelope. However, when I assign it to a
keystroke, it opens the print dialogue. If I then hit 'print' the delivery
address disappears and the envelope does not print, but two copies of the
document will print. When I assign it to a toolbar and click it with the
mouse it works fine. It would be nice to use the keyboard.
Thank you in advance for your help.
mojr

I don't know of any (ordinary) way to make a macro behave differently
depending on whether it's launched from a button or a keystroke. It
takes some fairly sophisticated VBA to do that...

First, make absolutely sure that you've assigned the keystroke to the
macro (look in Tools Customize Keyboard and click the macro's name
to see what keystroke is assigned to it).

If that's OK, post your version of the code for me to look at. If I
don't see anything likely, I'll ask you to send me a copy of the
template.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman