Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

Default can't click out of table

There is always a paragraph mark following a table; it cannot be missing.
However, the paragraph mark could be formatted as hidden text or in 1 pt
font size, which means it would be (almost) invisible.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Swifty" wrote in message ...
Ask me again if you don't find the answer - its on a disk somewhere
inside IBM, and if I search hard enough I'll find it eventually.

I didn't find it in a brief search within IBM, but the answer may be
Ctrl+End - that certainly transports my cursor from inside the table to
below the table.

My problem is that I cannot generate a test case where the following
paragraph mark is missing.

--
Steve Swift
http://www.swiftys.org.uk/swifty.html