Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
KMikaela KMikaela is offline

Default Mail Merge Recipient List not Updating

Dear Peter,

It seems the "Find Entry" button on the Mail merge tool bar only works after
you open the "mail merge recipeients" Is this because the items in the data
source have changed and it is a query? Is there a way to set this to do
automatically or are users going to have to refresh this each time they enter
a template? I have well over 200 templates in use, and I am at a loss for
why there are so many issues with mail merge in Word 2003.

Many thanks,

Mikaela