Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Herb Tyson [MVP]

Default Spelling and grammar message - possible connection with page field

Select the text in the document (Ctrl+A) and remove the "Do not check..."
attribute. Tools - Language - Set Language.

Note: I've seen this happen in earlier versions of Word when pasting text
from a browser or other non-Office source, as well as when converting files
from WordPerfect or other non-Office formats.

--
Herb Tyson MS MVP
http://www.herbtyson.com
"torajudo" wrote in message
Following message in pop up: The spelling and grammar check is complete.
Text
marked with " Do not check spelling or grammar was skipped".

How do we prevent this from occurring. My thought was to tell staff to
enter page fields after they do a spell check. Any other fixes other than
this work around? Using MS Office standard edition with Win 2000