Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
rocky shore rocky shore is offline

Default Word stops responding

I am editing / revising a 50 page document in Word 2003, on Windows XP. There
is an extranious blank table on about page 30 that I wish to get rid of.
However whenever the cursor touches the page that contains the table, the
program stops responding. I have edited the pages up to that one, and pages
following that one, however the garbage is still in the middle, and I would
like to remove it.
I cannot highlight it and then delete it, nor can I back space through it,
as any time I go near it the message "program not responding " appears at the
top of the window. Help to solve this would be appreciated.
--
Rocky Shore Nova Scotia