edgard

JoAnn tahnks for the reply.

I have been using this folder for several years I don't need to write it
because it has an icon and I just clik it.

My question is simple I can't access the folder but if I use windows
explorer I can find it and open it and see all my doc.

I need urgently help because the folder is the list of my patients. I
noticed that is not word but also outlook problem. Office is not able to see
or find the folder. please help
--
Thanks for the help

"JoAnn Paules [MSFT MVP]" wrote:

Could it be that you're misspelling the folder name?

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"edgard" wrote in message
I have Office Pro 2003
Recntly using Word I can't find a folder when I go to attach and/or
insert.
However this folder still in my hard drive when I use windows explorer.
How
can make Word capable to find tist folder that suddenly word does not fidn
it
I need to work with this folder because includes data of my patients
Thanks
--
Thanks for the help