Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Default How can I print "grammar" "spelling" error marks

The wiggly lines produced by the spelling and grammar checkers are
non-printing. Screen capture is the only way to do so. A program like SnagIt
will make it much simpler to capture the full page.

Don wrote:
I want to print spelling and grammar marks. These marks added to a
document while typing or after spell check are hidden when printing,
is there anyway to print these? I am a teacher and want to show
students the errors without opening up the computer, adding the error
marks myself, or moving from page to page and hitting PRINT SCREEN.