Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default How to copy Autocorrect English GB to Autocorrect English US?

Ah, okay. I knew the lexicon was the same for all versions of English, but
evidently the .acl file is not.

"Tony Jollans" My Forename at My Surname dot com wrote in message
UK English uses a 2057.acl - although it may be based on the 1033
originally.

--
Enjoy,
Tony

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
I believe both UK and US English use the 1033.acl file, so there should

be
no issue here. See
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Customizat...utocorrect.htm

newsgroup
so
all may benefit.

"muriema" wrote in message
I have hundreds of entries in Autocorrect English GB. I would like to

copy
everything to English US, which is now being used in our office for

all
templates. Windows XP with Word 2000. Can anyone help?