Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Cindy M -WordMVP-

Default How to copy Autocorrect English GB to Autocorrect English US?

Hi ?B?bXVyaWVtYQ==?=,

I have hundreds of entries in Autocorrect English GB. I would like to copy
everything to English US, which is now being used in our office for all
templates. Windows XP with Word 2000.

You can use the backup tool described in the article Suzanne cites. This will
create a Word document with a table containing all the AutoCorrect entries.

do this for both the GB and the US installations. Take the GB document to the
US machine. Open both documents on that machine. You should be able to copy
the table rows from the GB document to the US document.

Now run the Restore tool on the US machine, on the combined table document,
and it should pick up all the entries you added.

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org