You'd think so, wouldn't you? Unfortunately, you would (obviously) be wrong.
Alternatives are to leave the page blank and print the table separately, to
be physically "pasted" in before making multiple copies of the booklet or to
copy the table and Paste Special as Picture, then rotate the picture.

"Sharon R." Sharon wrote in message
I have document that needs to be produced using Bookfold. However, there

is
one very wide table requiring Landscape format. I tried the usual method

of
creating a Section Break to switch to Landscape mode but there are two
problems (a) the Apply to this Section is greyed out and (b) when I click

on
Landscape orientation there is no difference. Given that the book is
essentially printing Landscape anyway this seems logical but ... there

must
be a way to accommodate wide tables, mustn't there????

Thanks to anyone who can help!

Sharon R.