Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Lilly Cagney

Default Why is my text wrapping outside my margin? (Using Word 2003)

Hello Suzanne - I did what you said: I went to "Tools|Options|View" and
checked the "Wrap to window" box. But my text is still wrapping outside my
margin. What does "Normal view" mean? The document is showing "100%" view. Is
that normal view?
Thank you,
Lilly Cagney

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:
Does the paragraph have a negative right indent? Are you in Normal view with
"Wrap to window" enabled (Tools | Options | View)?

"Lilly Cagney" Lilly wrote in message
Why is my text wrapping outside my margin? (I am using Microsoft Office

Word 2003, the professional edition.)
Lilly Cagney