Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Can I convert Powerpoint themes to Word Themes?

In Word, click the Page Layout tab of the ribbon, and then click Themes.
Pick the desired theme. Built-in themes can be shared; just pick the desired
name. Any custom themes created in PowerPoint can be applied to your Word
document.

Note that if you want themes to work in Word, you will have to save your
document in a 2007 file format, for example, *.docx format.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Rex E. White" Rex E. wrote in message
I would like to use a Powerpoint theme in a Word document but I do not know
if or how to bring it over to Word. I'm using Office 2007.