MattDan MattDan is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dgpski View Post
I have a one page document in bulgarian.I want to scan it into word and then translate to english.... how do i do it ?? thx
Hi dgpski,

If you're able to scan it into Word, do you get an image or proper text? If it's text, just use Google translate or a similar online translator.

If your scanner just gives you an image, then you need an OCR (Optical Character Recognition) program to pull out the text from the image. Something like Snagit.

Happy to give it a try if you want to send me the image (I have Snagit).

Matt