Robert M. Franz (RMF)

Dmitry Kopnichev wrote:
I'm not talking about a border as in Format | Borders and Shading, but
about an Autoshape, a dashed line and it's properties.
What program to use to increase spaces between dashes in the dashed line?
I want to create a table border with + (plus) sign at the intersections
of border dashed lines.

I don't think there's a way to manipulate that: certainly not through
the UI, and I doubt it's accessible through VBA. [I'm pretty sure I'm
contradicted if any of the developers reading this and I'm wrong. :-)]

You'll probably have to "paint" such a table externaly, or paint each
part of your line seperately.

Greetinx
Robert
--