Cindy M -WordMVP-

Hi ?B?SmFja19GZWVtYW4=?=,

Which version of Word is this? There are a couple of versions of Word, with no
SP / SR installed, where the "On Enter" functionality doesn't fire if you use a
mouse to navigate the form fields.

In any case, it's never going to work exactly as you imagine, because On Enter
and On Exit mean exactly that: they fire when the field gets or loses the focus.
There is no "Click" event for form fields. An ActiveX checkbox, from the
Controls Toolbox, could provide this, though.

I have read a lot of great ideas on similar issues but not exactly this one.
In a protected Word Form, we want to add a "continue" check box in a table
cell to allow the form user to 'continue" the input of a cell by clicking a
checkbox that takes him/her to another page where they can continue that item
and click a macrobutton to return them to the cell they were previously in.

I recorded a macro to select the GotoBookmark{bookmark name}
In the Checkbox properties I assigned this maco to the "Run Macro on Entry"
field.

I assumed that when the checkbox was clicked, the form control would run the
macro assigned and the user would be taken to the bookmark.

Unfortunately, I was wrong. It sits there and does nothing with the form
locked. If I unlock the form (but still not in design mode) or with the form
unlocked and in design mode, it simply sits there.

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org

in the newsgroup and not by e-mail :-)