Daiya Mitchell

Just out of curiosity, did you finally figure out headers and layers, or
just use the table solution?

Sorry, I should have suggested this link before, you may find it
enlightening though not necessarily answering today's question:
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/DrwGrphcs/DrawLayer.htm

DM

On 1/15/05 8:42 AM, "Tom Leylan" wrote:

Excellent it's working now.

"Daiya Mitchell" wrote...
Word does have a sense of layers, and it will do what you want.

How are you putting the logo in the file? If you are using Insert |
picture,
in my browse dialog there is a checkbox for "treat pictures as separate
layer" that needs to be checked before inserting. That will allow you to
anchor the picture in the header, then drag it to wherever you want. Word
will type right over it, as it will be a separate layer. Go back to the
link to learn about First Page Headers to prevent it appearing on every
page
(or to fix your existing watermark question).

Alternatively, use a borderless table, set the graphic in the right side
of
the table, type the address, etc in the left side of the table.