Create a TOC instead and include the styles used for the table and figure
captions. If you used the Caption style for both, you can create a TOF based
on the Caption style rather than a specific caption label.

"oscarandcarmen" wrote in message
I have both figure captions and table captions that I need to put into a
table of figures. But when I create the table of figures I can only

choose
from figure captions OR table captions.

I tried to create a second table of figures for the table captions, but I
couldn't do that either - it just updated the first one