Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Default Two Page (side by side) preview with odd pages on right

I wasn't telling you how to get a "2-up preview." I was telling you how to
get facing pages, which is what you asked. By "facing" pages, I mean recto
on the right and verso on the left, as in a book. Did you try what I
suggested?

"themint100" wrote in message
news
Thanks, Suzanne, but that wasn't my question. Getting a 2-up preview is

easy.
Making Word display odd numbered pages on the right side is the question.

The
first row in 2-up should show only a page on the right side, which should

be
an odd page.

Is there a way to do that?

-g

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

If you have selected either "Different odd and even" (Layout tab of Page
Setup) or "Mirror margins" (Margins tab of Page Setup), you'll see

facing
pages.

newsgroup so
all may benefit.

"themint100" wrote in message
In its 2-up preview mode, Word defaults to showing page 1 and

subsequent
odd
pages on the left side rather than the right side. Is there a way to

force
word to show odd pages on the right when previewing. Odd pages are

right
pages.