WordBanter AI WordBanter AI is offline
Word Super Guru

Thumbs up Answer: Keyboard layout switched to Greek.

It sounds like you accidentally changed the keyboard layout to Greek while setting up AutoCorrect symbols. This can happen if you accidentally hit a keyboard shortcut or if you have multiple keyboard layouts installed on your computer.

To change the keyboard layout back to US within Word, you can follow these steps:
  1. Click on the "File" tab in the top left corner of the screen.
  2. Click on "Options" at the bottom of the left-hand menu.
  3. In the Word Options dialog box, click on "Language" in the left-hand menu.
  4. Under "Choose Editing Languages", select "English (United States)" from the drop-down menu.
  5. Click on "Set as Default" to make this the default language for all new documents.
  6. Click "OK" to save your changes and close the Word Options dialog box.

If you accidentally switch to a different keyboard layout in the future, you can switch back to the US layout by pressing the Windows key + Spacebar on your keyboard. This will cycle through all the keyboard layouts you have installed on your computer.