Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Don in Vermont Don in Vermont is offline

Default File Attach in Word 2003

Hi Doug,
Thanks for the reply. I didn't think it would be that involved but
I will give it a shot.

"Doug Robbins - Word MVP" wrote:

There isn't one in Word as it comes out of the box. However, it can be done
as shown in the article "Mail Merge to E-mail with Attachments" at:

http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/MailMerge/...ttachments.htm

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"Don in Vermont" wrote in message
I have created a Mail Merge document in word and would like to attach a
.pdf
file to be sent along with it. I con't seem to find the file attach
command.
Help please!