Rick Sellars

Default printer/word conflict problems

I just upgraded a windows 98 to windows xp and installed word 2003. xp seems
to be working and word 2003 works also. When I try to print to hp 1100a
printer the page only prints part of the way (10-12 characters and stops and
goes to the next line and does the same through the rest of the document. I
downloaded the driver for the 1100 a but it does not seem to work at solving
the problem. The hp self print test page prints correctly. I cannot tell if
it is a word problem, xp problem or printer driver problem Help