GENEF

Default Word as E-mail editor

I can no longer use the MS word as an e-mail editor. When I compose an
e-mail and press the send button, it does not send. The button is not grayed
out and appears to depress as it should. However the e-mail is not sent. I
am using office 2000 and both word and outlook of the same version. When I
deselect "Use Microsoft word to edit e-mail messages" in my outlook options,
I can send with no problem. I just recently started having this problem and
have used word as my editor four years. I am posting this both under
outlook and word forums in the hopes that someone will have an answer.

Thank you