Stefan Blom

Formatting the paragraph mark of an inserted caption paragraph as
hidden would allow you to use a style with no bold formatting after
it. Of course, the result will look correctly only if "Hidden text" is
cleared on the View tab of ToolsOptions, and it will print correctly
if "Hidden text" is cleared on the Print tab of ToolsOptions.

--
Stefan Blom

"Dustin Deck" wrote in message
How do I change the format of a Caption so it is always the same and

I don't
have to change it each time?

I want the captions to be; bold label, unbold caption

BoldFigure 1.2:End Bold This is the second figure

My problems are that it is all bold, and that it come in 10 font and

left
justified.
I tried creating a style for it, so I can just select the text and

change
it, but it make everything bold (or not bold).

Any ideas?