Chuck Davis

-----Original Message-----
Is it possible to use the Send To Mail Recipient command

in Word and keep
all the formatting of the original Word doc intact as the

body of the email
message? It will be emailed thru Outlook/Outlook Express.

I have a graphic at the top of my document (for

letterhead) and then text,
as in a letter. When I try sending the email, the margins

are messed up and
go off the edge of the screen so you cannot read the whole

thing. I want to
have it look as good in the email as it does in Word.

Thanks!
.

Send it as an attachment. However, the recipient will need
to have Word installed on their compupter. Some viewers are
available from Microsoft:
http://www.microsoft.com/office/000/viewers.asp