Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Hugh Hugh is offline

Default Macros have been disabled - No Macros

A document I was working on, which was stored on SharePoint, crashed. Word
recovered it and I was able to save it back to its proper SharePoint site.
But now, each time I open it Im presented with the following:
Security Warning Macros have been disabled Options

I dont use macros (knowingly) and Ive looked but cannot find any macros
that may have inadvertently been added.
How can I stop this message? I dont want simply to disable the message or
change security settings, but want to remove the €śmacro€ť thats causing the
problem.

Other settings:
Message Bar Show the message bar in all applications when content has been
blocked
Macro Settings Disable all macros with notification

Im running Word 2007 (Office 2007 Enterprise) and using SharePoint 2003.
Thanks in advance for any help.