Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Jezebel Jezebel is offline

Default Why can't I move a whole table in a word document?

If you're going to post moronic questions, you should hardly be surprised if
you get treated like an moron. But no doubt you're used to that.

"Peter A" wrote in message
om...
In article ,
says...
Lost your mouse? Monitor switched off? Your arms have been amputated?
You've
just discovered the joys of mixing D-Lysergic Acid Diethylamide with
C2H6O?

We're not bloody psychic, you know.

Why don't you spend some time learning Word instead of posting sarcastic
comments?

You "answered" my question a few days ago and I wasted half an hour
trying to get your suggestion to work. It doesn't, your "answer" was BS.
Then I replied to you asking for clarification. You ignored me.

Bottom line, if you do not know the answer, which seems to be the case,
then DON'T REPLY.

--
Peter Aitken