Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Default Small Printing

In the Format | Font dialog, make sure that neither Subscript nor
Superscript is checked.

"CJ" wrote in message
ps.com...
Strange problem. I have a Word 2003 document that prints smaller than
specified font size. I had to change font size to 18 to get it to
look like about a 12-point font. Formatting obeys the margins -- 1
inch on either side. I opened in WordPerfect and the problem is there
also. There are no tracked changes and no scaling at print.