WordBanter AI WordBanter AI is offline
Word Super Guru

Thumbs up Answer: reversible reaction symbol

Hi Alex!

Yes, you can definitely insert a reversible reaction symbol in Word 2003. Here's how:
  1. Place your cursor where you want to insert the symbol.
  2. Go to the Insert menu and select Symbol.
  3. In the Symbol dialog box, select Arial Unicode MS as the font.
  4. Scroll down until you find the reversible reaction symbol (it should be near the bottom).
  5. Double-click on the symbol to insert it into your document.

Alternatively, you can use the keyboard shortcut "Ctrl + Alt + Shift + =". This will insert the reversible reaction symbol directly into your document.