Jezebel

'Forms' is an entire chapter in Help. Google will find you umpteen online
tutorials, some of them prepared by people who know what they're talking
about.

As a starting point, display the Forms toolbar and experiment.

"Brandon" wrote in message
Our company has a series of forms which typically we print out from word

then
hand write. Most of the forms are fill in the blank and check boxes. We
would like to be able to fill out or complete the form in word and then

print
it to be included with all our other paperwork. This is helpful for

those
with bad handwriting. Any suggestions on how to complete this.

Thanks in advance.