dwarrenee

Looking at the other postings I think I need to clarify what I am attempting
to do. I am a fairly novice user in comparison to what I am seeing.
I am creating a web form from a word document. On one of the lines a user
will input the request identification number. I would like to have that
number appear in another text box at the top of the form. I do not know how
to make this happen.

"dwarrenee" wrote:

When creating a webform and the text boxes need to have the same text. How do
I link them to auto populate based on what is entered in the initial box.