Pistaccio

Default Page numbers at the same place with portrait/landscape sections?

Hello,

I have a document with some sections in the portrait mode and some in the
landscape one. I would like that all the page numbers appear at the same
place so that when you flip the whole document, you can always read the page
number on the bottom right. But, I don't know how to fix the fact that for
the landscape sections, it sets the page number on the bottom right but when
you look at the page horizontally. I would like the page number to be
oriented portrait in a landscape page, if I make myself clear. Like in a
book: the page numbers are all the same, even if at some point you have a
drawing that you have to look at turning the book around. I hope this is
clear and I hope someone can help me. Thanks in advance.