ivcchelpdesk

Do you have Word on your computer still? If yes, you can convert your Works
document to Word (or Rich Text Format) and then perform your mail merge
through Word. There is a wizard that walks you through the process in Word.
Basically, when the wizard gets to the part where it asks for the data
source, you select the Word document with the list. Hope this helps.
~ivcchelpdesk

"GrandmaG" wrote:

I was unable to accomplish the merging I described in the question and ended
up making an address book (in Word?) to print the labels. I printed page one
but couldn't get to page two until I went around Robin Hood's barn and
suddenly page 2 printed. I would like to know how to merge labels made in
Word 2002 with a document made in Works 2004.