Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Link Link is offline

Default Numbered Lists

Hi Terry

I'm in Australia, I AM a day ahead! From the US anyway. No trickery here.

Cheers,
Link.

"Terry Farrell" wrote in message
Would you please correct your PC clock: it is a day in advance of itself.

If you are using this as a trick to keep YOUR post at the top of the list,
don't think it helps because Windows Mail and the latest versions of most
newsreaders can now delete delinquent posts.

--
Terry Farrell - MS Word MVP

"Link" wrote in message
Can someone please help me with my simple numbered list?

All I would like to do is create a list like this:

2.1 Topic
2.2 Topic
2.3 Topic
2.4 Topic
etc...

The 1 section is in another document. I can't seem to nut out the Bullets
& Numbering dialog. If anyone could provide step by step instructions, I
would be most grateful.

Cheers,
Link.