Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Default Numbered Lists

But the time on your system is set relative to GMT, and yours is incorrect.
For example, it is currently a little before 9 AM on April 26 where I am
(Central Daylight Time in the U.S.), but your posting time is shown as 6:04
PM on April 26. The reason for this, as shown by your message header (Thu,
26 Apr 2007 17:04:07 -0600), is that your system is set to GMT -0600, which
would be Mountain Daylight Time (or Central Standard Time) in the U.S. (my
headers show GMT -0500).

So regardless of what time is displayed on your system clock, your time zone
is set incorrectly.

"Link" wrote in message
Hi Terry

I'm in Australia, I AM a day ahead! From the US anyway. No trickery here.

Cheers,
Link.

"Terry Farrell" wrote in message
Would you please correct your PC clock: it is a day in advance of

itself.

If you are using this as a trick to keep YOUR post at the top of the

list,
don't think it helps because Windows Mail and the latest versions of

most
newsreaders can now delete delinquent posts.

--
Terry Farrell - MS Word MVP

"Link" wrote in message
Can someone please help me with my simple numbered list?

All I would like to do is create a list like this:

2.1 Topic
2.2 Topic
2.3 Topic
2.4 Topic
etc...

The 1 section is in another document. I can't seem to nut out the

Bullets
& Numbering dialog. If anyone could provide step by step instructions,

would be most grateful.

Cheers,
Link.