Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
JT JT is offline

Default 2 Pages Per Print Word 2007

Hi,

I'm trying to print 2 pages per page in landscape orientation using word
2007. Whilst this seems to work for text only documents, text and image
combinations do not work. I've tried putting the images in the header of the
document and also in a table layout but in both cases the image is only
printed on the first page and not the second.

Any ideas on this? I need to print about 150 pages using mail merge with 2
pages per sheet.

You can reproduce this behaviour by creating a two page document, add some
clip art to the top of each page, change the margins to custom and 2 pages
per sheet and then print.

Thanks