Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default finding footnote-ending paragraph mark

(I scaned the previous section for instructions on running a macro
with a dialog box, but it was about recording macros. Maybe I didn't

On Nov 30, 1:19*pm, "Beth Melton" wrote:
It states, "As you may have found in the previous section, using the Macro
dialog box is not the most efficient way to run your macros. Ideally,
running a macro should be as simple as clicking a button or pressing a
keyboard shortcut."

Perhaps I should have indicated using the Macro dialog box isn't the most
efficient way to run macros you intend to use repeatedly. :-)

~Beth Melton
Microsoft Office MVP

"Peter T. Daniels" wrote in ...

Also, if I don't give it a button in the QAT, I don't know how to run
a macro. (*Word2007 Inside Out* indicates, p. 813, that doing it some
other way is clunky or inefficient anyway.)-