Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Beth Melton Beth Melton is offline

Default finding footnote-ending paragraph mark

The Macro dialog box was mentioned in section on recording macros. Also, as
noted at the beginning of the chapter, it doesn't begin to encompass macros
and VBA and is intended for those who are beginners. I'd have loved to have
been able to add more on the subject but was already pushing the scope of
the intended audience by including a portion on editing.

~Beth Melton
Microsoft Office MVP

"Peter T. Daniels" wrote in message
(I scaned the previous section for instructions on running a macro
with a dialog box, but it was about recording macros. Maybe I didn't

On Nov 30, 1:19 pm, "Beth Melton" wrote:
It states, "As you may have found in the previous section, using the
Macro
dialog box is not the most efficient way to run your macros. Ideally,
running a macro should be as simple as clicking a button or pressing a
keyboard shortcut."

Perhaps I should have indicated using the Macro dialog box isn't the most
efficient way to run macros you intend to use repeatedly. :-)

~Beth Melton
Microsoft Office MVP

"Peter T. Daniels" wrote in

Also, if I don't give it a button in the QAT, I don't know how to run
a macro. (*Word2007 Inside Out* indicates, p. 813, that doing it some
other way is clunky or inefficient anyway.)-