Graham Mayor

See where what you are doing differs from

Donna wrote:
Not working. When I remove Next Record, it prints that first
record twice. Now, instead of skipping every eleventh record, it
skips every tenth.

"Doug Robbins" wrote:

Remove the Next Record field from the first label in the
mailmerge main document.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP
"Donna" wrote in message
I'm merging records from Excel into a Word template. The template
is a modified label format that prints 10 cards per page. During
merging, every
eleventh record throughout the entire database has been skipped.

I use the same data to merge with an Address Label Template #5660 -
No records are skipped.