Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman

Default How do I make a custom border with fonts?

On Mon, 28 Nov 2005 18:02:58 -0800, Meekiecheese
wrote:

I am using Word 97 (btw, I also have WordPerfect 8). All I want to do is
type a sentence or phrase or use a font that is made up of characters and
make a page border from it. Is this possible and if so HOW??? I've been
messing around with this for over 2 hours to no avail!!!! PLEASE HELP ME!!

This would be a special case of the custom border method at
http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/BorderArt.htm. Just use text
instead of pictures to create the "picture" -- even as simple a
graphics program as Windows Paint can let you put text in a graphic
file.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman