Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Default Record 1 contains too few data fields

What is the data source? (by "query", do you mean "Access Query" or
something else?)

Peter Jamieson

"KingKaos" wrote in message
I've got Office 2003 Pro - trying to merge a query into word - I've had
not problems with it before (with other querys) but now - I keep getting
this error message - I've loaded all the hotfix files and patches and
attempted to follow one web site that had me change some of the registry
items - but nothing works - does anyone know if there is any way around
this - I can't even set up my mail merge doc with the query fields.

Thanks

Keith