Posted to microsoft.public.word.formatting.longdocs
Dawn Crosier, Word MVP Dawn Crosier, Word MVP is offline

Default Multiple entries selected for quick parts

The AutoText entries should still work as with your document protected,
however you have to give them an extra "push". Type the name of the AutoText
entry and then Press F3 to get it to insert.

--
Dawn Crosier
Microsoft MVP

This message was posted to a newsgroup, Please post replies and questions
to the group so that others can learn as well.
"Sally" wrote in message
I have a template form which was developed in Word 2003, which utilizes form
checkboxes, dropdown, text and autotext. I understand that autotext has
been
replaced with the Quick Parts Building Blocks. The first problem I have is
that the form needs to be protected in order for the checkboxes to work.
However, when I do that, the Quick Parts button (if I go the Content Control
route)/Building Block Organizer is disabled. When I don't protect the
document, then when I do select a Quick Part (via the Content Control) which
is assigned a specific category, I cannot select another entry in that same
Quick Part section. Essentially, in Word 2003, you were able to select an
autotext entry, hit enter to get to the next line and then select anoth
autotext entry. Word 2007 doesn't seem to allow that functionality. Any
help would be appreciated.
--
Sally