Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Elayne Elayne is offline

Default Incomplete mail merge from Excel to Word?

Thank you very much, for both the answer and a solution for my problem. I do
indeed have a tablet - never considered that!
Elayne

"Peter Jamieson" wrote:

If you have any of the Tablet PC facilities (even just a pen input device)
running on your Vista machine that may be the cause of the problem - see
e.g.

http://tips.pjmsn.me.uk/t0005.htm

--
Peter Jamieson
http://tips.pjmsn.me.uk

"Elayne" wrote in message
news
When using the mail merge, I run through the steps with no problem, but
after
updating all the labels, the preview shows the first three labels - when I
scroll through, others will show up but only on the first line, pushing
the
previous ones off - and after selecting "edit individual documents, only
the
first three labels show up. The others seem to be lost. This happens on
only
one of my computers (running Vista), but not on the others (running XP),
and
happened with Office 2003 and with the newly upgraded Office 2007.
Any suggestions?