Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Default difference between word and office

Office is a collection of various computer programs. There are several
different versions of Office and the version you need depends on the
programs you want.

After your trial expires, you will have viewers. You will not be able to
create or edit anything - just look at them. If you decide you want Office,
I suggest you get your version from Amazon.com. Great prices. And yes, you
should uninstall the trial version before you install a full version.

Also, please don't multi-post.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"educational asistant" wrote
in message ...
I got a 60 day free trial of microsoft office. I seem to have word as part
of
windows. Will I still have word after the 60 days? Or do I need to buy the
software for office? Is word just one of the programs of offfice?