Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
ocbarney ocbarney is offline

Default Word Merge - Format Output with Double Spacing - Switch??

Hi There...

It seems to me that this should be an easy thing to figure out - but
it's got me stumped!

I am using Mail Merge with an Excel data source. One of my fields
contains multiple lines in one cell in Excel, separated by CRLF. ie.,

Cell A
- Text #1
- Text #2
- Text #3
- Text #4

I would like each line in this Mergefield to be double-spaced in my
Word file. I've tried:

- Double-spacing the data in my data source but that doesn't carry to
my word doc.

- Highlighting the field in word and setting the spacing to double, but
only the first line outputs as double-spaced, with the lines following
it being single-spaced.

- Looking for a switch to do the job but I can't seem to find anything.

Any help would be much appreciated!

Cheers,
-p