Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
FaN404 FaN404 is offline

Default I need to write a two page resume using a template?

fom menu toolbar click FILE/NEW: a window dialog box opens on right side of
the screen, and you are given a set of Templates options: from there you
might choose:
1) "from my computer" option: clicking opens a dialog box -- click then on
the OTHER DOCUMENTS tab and then make your final choice
2) "templates from Office Online".

FaN

"leeuncertain" wrote:

how do i write a two page resume using a word or other resume template? and
where/how can I find such a template? Thanks.PS need ASAP please!