Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jack_1111 Jack_1111 is offline

Default How to convert each line of text into a separate paragraph?

Hello,

The question is like in the subject... I'm using a photo editing program and
would like to paste some text from Microsoft Word. The problem is that this
photo editing program won't automatically adjust the width of each paragraph,
I have to do it manually. So, I'd like to be able to specify the length of
each line of text and then convert each line into a separate paragraph. I've
tried various options in Word (Tables, Columns), but so far have not been
able to find a solution.

I'd appreciate any suggestions!

Regards,

Jack