Cindy M -WordMVP-

Hi ?B?MDAxMw==?=,

The cell contains the following formula
=ROUND(SUMPRODUCT(--(BInv_BU_rng=$B9),--(BInv_Region_rng=C$6),BInv_Amount_rng)/1000000,0)

I think it has to do with the number formatting. The numbers are currently
using a custom format of
_($_(?,??0_);_($_(??(#,##0);_($_(_?_,_?_? "-"_);_(@_)
or
_(_$_(?,??0_);_(_$_(??(#,##0);_(_$_(_?_,_?_? "-"_);_(@_)
to make sure that the first line and the total line have aligned dollar
signs and that all of the intermediate lines are aligned.

Yes, this is probably the reason for the spaces.

It looks like you can use a number switch within the Link field. After \t make sure theres
a space, then enter: \# 0

When I switch the format to "General" I don't get the spaces.

Is there a way to keep my number formatting and not get the extra spaces?

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org

This reply is posted in the Newsgroup; please post any follow question or reply in the
newsgroup and not by e-mail :-)