Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
KFreds KFreds is offline

Default Combining Mail Merge records

Thank you so much I will give it a whirl, take care.

"macropod" wrote:

Hi KFreds,

See my tutorial on this at: http://www.wopr.com/cgi-bin/w3t/show...?Number=731107

--
Cheers
macropod

"KFreds" wrote in message ...
I have an excel spreadsheet that has multiple columns of information that I
need to merge into letters to go out to customers. I have a list of companies
with invoices associated with them, so, company a has 20 invoices, and
company b may have 10, company c 7 and so on(it ranges) instead of creating a
single letter for each invoice(20 for company a) I want to create one letter
with the 20 invoices listed instead of 20 single letters. I can merge the
excel into the word and create the letter but I can't get the information all
onto one letter. Currently,the letter takes the fields from the excel
spreadsheet and inserts them where I tell them by doing the doing the mail
merge but now I want to take a step further and include all invoices on one
letter.